Robustel are pleased to launch the R1511P embedded 3G/4G/LTE Router – a part of the R151X series of Robustel’s cost-effective range of lite-industrial IoT routers.
Designed to provide high speed wireless connectivity for IoT devices using Ethernet WAN, Wifi WAN and 4G WAN interfaces with auto-failover to ensure maximum stability and reliability, the R1511P provides a small footprint 4G/LTE ‘Router Board’ at an extremely competitive price point.
The R1511P is equipped with RobustOS as a standard configuration, providing a highly configurable operating system without the need to develop an environment for interaction with radio modules and peripheral interfaces.
With a simple form factor, R1511P targets applications such as EV Charging, traffic signs, vending machines, medical instrumentation, industrial instrumentation and many more IoT-type applications.
KEY FEATURES of R1511P
- Small footprint powerful 4G router board – fully customisable in software
- Dual Ethernet, Wifi (AP and client) and 4G/3G/2G capability
- RS232 (default) or RS485 port for connection to serial devices + integrated Modbus gateway
- Pre-certified PCB means that manufacturer certification challenges are minimised
- Fully programmable Linux environment with excellent SDK Documentation
- Can be connected directly to Raspberry Pi or similar low cost embedded PC for internet access
- “Smart Reboot” included for enhanced Roaming SIM management
- Bulk packaging + shipping options to minimise addition to customer BOM cost